Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 12 May 2014

Essence Colour & Go!

Hello my lovelies!

I think I'm in love! If you're after a nail polish that glides on, is opaque in 1-2 coats, is super glossy, looks like a gel polish and is REALLY INEXPENSIVE then this one is for you! Essence Colour & Go is such a lovely polish! I have to say I did not expect such quality from it, so I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know how to summarise it more than what I said above. It just has the most lovely creamy formula. I did not need a top coat on this! I applied two coats and was shocked at the glossy finish! It literally looked like a gel polish! Being me though, I was impatient and since I'm posting so late, you can guess that I'm about to get in bed soon, so to ensure my manicure was completely dry and wouldn't get destroyed in my sleep, I did end up using my beloved Seche Vite top coat.

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish In Shade 146 That's What I Mint!
This is how the Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish comes packaged.

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish In Shade 146 That's What I Mint! with accent nail colour, Maybelline's Color Show Nail Polish in the limited edition shade, 700 Avante Green.
This is the finished manicure! As you can see the Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish gives the most magnificent glossy finish! Lusting for this polish and this gorgeous colour, 146 That's What I Mint! I also used Maybelline's Color Show Nail Polish in the limited edition shade, 700 Avante Green. This is a metallic leaf green shade that I felt would be a nice contrast to the delicate mint green.
For 8ml I paid $2.75 which is really cheap considering the quality. There are a wide variety of colours available. I currently own two colours, the one used which is 146 That's What I Mint! and 137 Wanna Be Your Sunshine which is a gorgeous bright yellow shade. Both these polishes do have a slight shimmer or micro glitter in them which is barely visible once the polish is dry.

All in all, I love these polishes and highly recommend you give them a try if you haven't yet. If you have, let me know below which shade you tried and if you loved it or not. Wherever you are, hope you have a wonderful day!

Love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment