Instagram HappyNurtle

Sunday 8 June 2014

Another INSANE Haul!!!

I can't believe I did it again! We all remember my previous massive haul....

Massive makeup haul

Well... I did it again! I couldn't help it though, the deal was too good to be true! Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, the most awesome sale of the month! Until the 15th, Chemist Warehouse is having a 50% off makeup sale! That's right, and no it is not a typo, a MASSIVE HALF PRICE SALE is happening RIGHT NOW at Chemist Warehouse! After work today, I bolted to Chemist Warehouse and took my pick of the goodies! Here is what I bought.

Chemist Warehouse Makeup Haul

I bought some new items I haven't tried before as well as some old favourites. I have always LOVED the Revlon Colorburst Balm Stains and when I saw a couple of new colours I just could not resist! I purchased 3 shades: 001 Honey, 025 Sweetheart and 020 Lovesick. They're such gorgeous and unique shades! I already know I will love them. I actually have quite a few of these, so I will do a review of them soon! :)

Revlon Colorburst Balm Stains: 001 Honey, 025 Sweetheart and 020 Lovesick

Revlon Colorburst Balm Stains: 001 Honey, 025 Sweetheart and 020 Lovesick

Next I purchased two new eye products. A twistable eyeliner and a gel eyeliner by Maybelline. The 'Master liner' and 'Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner' claim to be waterproof and smudgeproof. I had tried their twistable eyeliner before, but that was a long time ago so I'm sure the formula has changed. I can't wait to give these a go! I'm yet to find a waterproof and smudgeproof eyeliner that truly is waterproof and doesn't smudge easily, so I really hope these will live up to their claims.

Maybelline 'Master liner' and 'Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner'

Next I purchased three Maybelline lip products: The Baby Lips Pink Glow Lipbalm in shade Pink Blast; the Super Stay 24hr 2-Step Color in shade All Day Cherry and a Color Sensational lipstick from the Stripped Nudes Collection in shade 740 Coffee Craze.

Maybelline The Baby Lips Pink Glow Lipbalm in shade Pink Blast; the Super Stay 24hr 2-Step Color in shade All Day Cherry and a Color Sensational lipstick from the Stripped Nudes Collection in shade 740 Coffee Craze.

And last but certainly not least I purchased two foundations. These are well loved foundations which I repurchased a shade darker as I am currently quite tanned. The Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in shade 330 Natural Tan and the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in shade 240 Golden Beige.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in shade 330 Natural Tan and the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in shade 240 Golden Beige.

All in all I spent almost $100 in this haul which does sound like a lot but when you consider I saved just as much, it didn't feel as bad to the pocket!

Chemist Warehouse Haul Receipt

Anyway that's all for now. If you're looking for a great deal I really suggest heading over to Chemist Warehouse before the sale ends! Happy Shopping!

Love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment