Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 21 June 2014

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm

Hi everyone!

I don't believe I have done a post with swatches before, so welcome to the first of many more to come! A few weeks ago I purchased a few things off the Sleek website and today I'm showing you one of their eyeshadow palettes. This is actually my friend's palette. Since I was already purchasing things, we decided to purchase her palette with my things to save on shipping. My gorgeous friend has a blog too and you can check out her blog following this link: http://becbbyxo.blogspot.com.au/
So this is what we bought! I actually was only supposed to purchase an eyeshadow palette too.. but as you can see I have spending problems... 

Sleek Haul

That said lets get straight into the Storm palette swatches! 

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm
Packaging of the Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm
This is how the Sleek Storm i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette looks when you first open it! It has a clear sheet of plastic covering it which has all the eyeshadow names.

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm
This is how the eye shadows look in the Sleek Storm Palette.

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm Swatches
HERE ARE THE SWATCHES!

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette: Storm Swatches

I have to say these eyeshadows really shocked me (in a pleasant way)! They're pigmented and all that good stuff. The formula is not too chalky, it's nice and smooth. The only reason the shade 'Calm before the Storm' does not really show up on my skin is because it's about the same colour as my skin. So regardless of that, I'm definitely impressed! I was expecting the palette to be good, but not this good! My favourite shades in this palette are Blackout, Electric Storm, Gathering Storm and Perfect Storm. I really can't wait to swatch my own Bad Girl Palette for you guys and to create a look for it!

Anyway that's about it. I really did enjoy the Storm Palette. I'd like to thank Bec for letting me swatch her palette for my blog! Again the link to her lovely blog is at the start of this post!

Love,
Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment