Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 29 July 2014

e.l.f Australia Blogger Entry - Contour & Highlight Video

e.l.f Australia Blogger Entry - Contour & Highlight Video


Hey guys! I received an email the other day from e.l.f Cosmetics about this Beauty Blogger Competition they were having. I immediately thought 'OMG I MUST ENTER! I LOVE E.L.F!', something you all should know by now!

I decided to film a video on how I like to Contour and Highlight my face, of course using all e.l.f products! I hope this video is helpful to you. Please hit the like button after watching it if you liked the look and love e.l.f and of course to show your support! A million thank you's and all my love for you!


Love,
Nur x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Kat! Unfortunately I did not win, however E.L.F was just lovely and sent me a care package just for entering :) Hopefully I'll have better luck next time!

      Delete