Instagram HappyNurtle

Sunday 13 July 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick Review (Shades 240 and 235)


Hello everyone!

This is the newest installment on my youtube channel. I genuinely love this foundation! If you haven't tried this foundation yet but you're considering it, I hope this video is informative and helps you make a decision about whether it is the right foundation for you!

If there's anything I missed in the video that you would like to know more about, just leave a comment below and I'll try my best to answer it.

Also this is the first video I have filmed on my new Canon DSLR which was purchased just for you guys! I really hope the sound and video was much improved compared to my older videos and that you guys love it! It has definitely made me want to film more videos and even demos for you guys, so enjoy!

Much love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment