Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 1 July 2014

# TheBestSettingPowder - The Balm Sexy Mama!

# TheBestSettingPowder - The Balm Sexy Mama!

I thought this product was SOO good it deserved its own hashtag! It's a translucent powder which I have no doubt has been raved about on all platforms of social media! Its the Sexy Mama Setting Powder by The Balm!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It's been my holy grail setting powder for the past month! It has not broken me out and it doesn't wash my skin tone out either. It is the first setting powder I have tried that is truly translucent.

# TheBestSettingPowder - The Balm Sexy Mama!


That's not the only thing that's great about this powder. The powder is so finely milled that it feels like silk on the skin! That's right, SILK. It glides on so effortlessly and I only need a little bit of product to cover my face.



LASTLY WHY I LOVE THIS POWDER IS.... IT MATTIFIES MY SKIN FOR A SOLID 4 HOURS! My skin is really oily so anything that keeps it matte for more than 2 hours is AMAZING. 4 hours of matte skin before I need to blot is the best thing I could ask for. Especially on hot days or days when I'm working, this product really keeps me comfortable in my own skin. If I don't have blotting paper on me, I can reapply the powder and it does not cake at all and still looks really natural!

A quick note about the packaging, it looks like card board because it is. And trust me this does not affect the powder at all and it actually does not get dirty or look dirty. I've used it for a month now and the packaging still looks new. The magnetic closure ensures the powder does not come apart if its in your handbag and powder does not slip out of the packaging either. Its also really small and thin which means you can take it on nights out and it will slip into a small clutch bag. The mirror is also a really good one and is nicely sized, making touching up a breeze. The only con I would say, is that you have to carry your own powder brush or puff in your bag if you want to touch up with it during the day because there's no space to store anything in the packaging.

And that's it folks, I can't really say more. If you suffer from oily skin and just can't find a product that can keep you matte for nearly long enough, look no further, try Sexy Mama by The Balm. It has truly changed my life for the better!

Love,
Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment