Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 26 August 2014

A haul from fashionaddict.com.au!

Fashionaddict.com.au haul

Fashionaddict.com.au is a site I am relatively new to. I hadn't heard anything about it until last week when I ordered my goodies. I was quite hesitant at first to purchase from the site considering how little I knew about it, but since it was the only site that still sold the Limited Edition Face Of Australia Glamazon Blush And Highlighter Palette (Minx) and Contour and Highlighter Palette (Leopardess), so I decided to try it out anyway. I just had to get my hands on the beautiful palettes so I gave myself the go ahead and decided to haul a few other Face of Australia items as well. When my parcel arrived a few days looking neat in a box like this, I was very happy. I can say that happiness rose even more when I opened the box to see the beautiful way they packaged my purchases.



I was greeted with pink tissue paper! I don't know about you but this made me jump for joy and feel all pretty and girly! I felt like a child opening up their first birthday present at their party. Even my purchases inside were kept neat and tidy and wrapped in a plastic bag.


I'm not going to go into much detail with what I bought. I will swatch these in a look I'm creating really soon. I just thought I should mention what I bought though. I purchased the Face Of Australia Glamazon Blush And Highlighter Palette (Minx), Contour and Highlighter Palette (Leopardess), Mineral Therapy Illuminator (Angel Blush), and Lasting Looks Lip Creme (For-red-er and a Day).

Every product came in it's original wrapping which was great and hygienic and to my surprise upon opening my goodie bag, I saw a couple of additional items.


As a gift from fashionaddict.com.au, I was given a packet of pocket tissues and a travel size powder brush! Such cute gifts and packaging from this new site! I will definitely be purchasing more from this site, especially for Face of Australia products which they stock so much of! Have you ever purchased off fashionaddict.com? If you haven't, I definitely recommend you check it out! They have so many brands on offer at great prices, including the Face of Australia Limited Edition Glamazon Palettes, which I HIGHLY recommend!

Much love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment