Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 11 August 2014

Mani Mondays! ft. OPI Green-Wich Village and Revlon Parfumerie in Wintermint

OPI Green-Wich Village and Revlon Parfumerie in Wintermint

Hello my lovelies! Welcome to another installment of Mani Mondays! This week I'm rocking green nails! Why? Well green, specifically emerald green is a trend setting colour this season. To be honest I never really follow trends on my nails but this week coincidentally my choice in nail colour has been bang right on trend! This week I'm rocking the sporty look with stripes. This look is so easy to create! I'll let you know how I did it in just a minute.

Before I get into it I wanted to talk about the polishes I used first. To create the stripes I used the gorgeous OPI Green-Wich Village. Its a beautiful cream finish polish the perfect emerald/leaf green shade! Two coats gave me full opacity. The polish is a little streaky in the first coat but goes on nice and creamy for the second coat. Look at how gorgeous this polish looks!

OPI Green-Wich Village

Anyway to complete the manicure, you just need to buy yourself some nail striping tape and place it 0.5cm apart towards the tips of your nails and paint your favourite polish on top. Today I opted for the gorgeous Revlon Parfumerie Polish in Wintermint. This shade is to die for! Its a beautiful shimmery emerald green polish with bits of dark blue and green glitter running through it. Normally glitter seems like an accent as its quite big and empowering on the nails but this polish manages to look soft and pretty, which is strange but totally stunning on the nails!Anyway with that said, once you have painted the second polish over the entire nail, pull off the striping tape whilst the polish is wet for straight lines, and that ladies is how you get this trendy nail design!

This manicure is really so simple to achieve and bang on trend with its emerald tones and sporty chic! If you havent yet experimented with striping tape, you should give it a try! The different manicures you can create with it are endless and it's a really inexpensive way to jazz up your nails! As for the polishes I definitely recommend both of them, they truly are beautiful polishes with great formulas which you will love! I also should mention that when the Revlon Parfumerie polish dries it has a slight scent to it! Wintermint gives off a pleasant light beachy scent in my opinion, and this scent lasts a couple of days before disappearing.

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment