Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 30 August 2014

Michael Todd Chronicles: Week 6

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to another edition of the Michael Todd Chronicles. This week, my skin has been pale and dry (though oily during the day) and I have gotten a couple of stress pimples on my chin. Pretty nasty stuff. I feel the regimen has helped clear the pimples out pretty quick though which is a plus. Other than that, I have started to incorporate Hydraluron and Pepta-bright serums by Indeed Laboratories into my skin care routine every night and morning for the past couple of days to help combat the dullness and dryness (more on that on my next post though). I know I said I wouldn't stray away from only using Michael Todd products, but when you don't feel comfortable in your own skin, and your skin isn't reacting to your routine as well anymore, it is time to change it up a little. As usual, I have included a mug shot of my skin this week.

Michael Todd Chronicles: Week 6

I hope you all have a pleasant weekend and I will speak to you on Monday!

Lots of love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment