Instagram HappyNurtle

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Balm Girls Lipstick Review with Swatches! (Mai Billsbepaid, Ima Goodkisser, Mia Moore)

The Balm Girls Lipstick Review with Swatches! (Mai Billsbepaid, Ima Goodkisser, Mia Moore)

HEYYAAAAAA!!!

I'm so excited for this post! I just did a review on my YouTube Channel of The Balm Girls Lipsticks! I have to say I absolutely love them and will find this review helpful! I also did swatches of the pretty little things so you can see how the colour looks on my lips and complexion.


I forgot to mention that the lipsticks smell a little like play dough and have a menthol feeling to them when they are on the lips. The menthol feeling goes away after about 5 minutes though. I actually love the menthol feeling it gives as it is quite refreshing!

Have you tried  I really hope you enjoyed the video! Talk soon!

Love,
Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment