Instagram HappyNurtle

Thursday 11 September 2014

Hi Brow, Eyebrow! The Amazing NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil!

Hey hey! It's eyebrow day on the blog and boy do I have an exciting product to show you!

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Grey

The NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil is such an amazing product! Granted I have owned this for awhile, it is only appearing on my blog now as I have finally figured out how to use it. I used to make the silly mistake of heavily drawing in my lines and having fake looking eyebrows, taking it off and chucking the pencil into my drawer. Then I'd turn to my handy E.L.F eyebrow kit and not think twice about the pencil. The other day, as I was sitting at my desk bored, I decided to give this pencil another go, this time trying to figure out how to use it. I decided to fill in any sparse areas with the pencil and blend it out with the little brush and OMG IT WAS AMAZING! My brows looked do full and natural, my mind was blown! So much so I have filled in my brows every day this week (and that is very unlike me to do)!

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Grey

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Grey

I can attribute the natural look of my brows after using this product to the creamy texture of the crayon and the brush. The brush distributes the product evenly through the eyebrow making it look very natural and full all at the same time. The narrow tip of the crayon also makes it easy to draw in fine hairs into my eyebrow making sparse areas seem much fuller. And dark haired girls, do not be afraid of the grey! I was initially scared of the grey but when it's actually on the eyebrow, it looks so natural and just stunning! All in all I definitely recommend this product to everyone! I absolutely am in love and have been using it everyday and see myself continuously using it for a long time to come. It is definitely ranked higher than my E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in my books right now, and I never thought anything could beat that! Here is what it looks like on my eyebrows and yes, it is a sneak peak at the video that's coming!

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Grey (On Eyebrows)

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment