Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 28 October 2014

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Tea Rose and Orange

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Tea Rose and Orange

Hello my loves!

I have always been a fan of cream blushers, especially in the Summer. They're easy to use, last a long time and blend into the skin easily. When I saw these blushers on sale, I knew I had to try them out! Retailing at $11.95 generally, I picked these up for a steal at only $8.36 a pop! Now the big question is, are these worth that amount?

I am pleased to say YES! I was so happy when I used these and they were really pigmented, smooth, blended easily and lasted all day! They gave my cheeks a natural flush and have a healthy satin glow/sheen to them which is so natural and flattering! I am in love with these and have used them everyday since I bought them. I find that despite the formula being silky smooth and the finish being a satin one, it did not fade off my oily skin during the day which is fantastic! They battled the oil and heat, so I know these are blushers I will be reaching for all of Spring and Summer!

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Tea Rose and Orange

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Tea Rose

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Orange

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Tea Rose and Orange Swatch

NYX Cream Blushers Review - Tea Rose and Orange Swatch

I am pleased to report that I have never tried a rubbish cream blusher before YAY! Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself! Have you tried the NYX cream blushers and did you enjoy them as much as I did? More importantly, have you ever tried a cream blusher that was absolutely rubbish before? Let me know in the comments below, I love reading them!

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment