Instagram HappyNurtle

Thursday 29 January 2015

Napoleon Perdis Set First Impression Review!


Hey guys,

My laptop broke during the first week of January and I lost all my blog work and prepared videos :'( Fortunately, I hadn't deleted the raw footage of this first video on my memory card so I could re-edit it. I apologise for the lateness of everything but I assure you I'm trying to get my new laptop set up as fast as possible so I can get everything back on track and according to plan! So here is my first, first impressions one brand review/tutorial! I hope it was helpful! Check back next week to see my full review on everything I tried!




NP Set Items reviewed:
Pre-Foundation Pore Perfecting Primer
It Takes Two Concealer and Foundation Pot (Set 2 - Medium)
Concealer (Look 2  Medium)
Pasarella Powder Foundation (Set 4 - Medium)
Contour & Highlight Palette
Bronze Blush & Go Duo
Baked Powder (Pink Set)
Pasarella Mascara (Black)
Lipstick (Madrid, Hong Kong, Noosa, Gold Coast)

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment