Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 10 February 2015

An Amazing Gift: The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

I am someone who likes to count my blessings, and today I definitely counted them. It's not everyday you get an amazing gift from your significant other - well not for me anyway - so I was pretty excited when I got this one. Especially when I saw it was from Mecca Cosmetica!

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

As I opened this neatly packaged box, I knew what was inside. It was something that I wanted for quite some time. A beautiful and artistic piece of makeup - the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe!

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe with Samples

So my little package of joy arrived with three little samples. I received the Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment and By Terry Sheer-Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation.

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe with Samples

Now to what we're all here for, the AMAZING, EXQUISITE and IMPECCABLE Ambient Lighting Warbrobe! As soon as my eyes met the packaging of this palette, I felt my heart stop. I was in complete awe at the sheer beauty of it! TO say the least, I'm very impressed! And I haven't even tried it yet! I haven't left the house all day - and I don't plan to - so it's redundant to try it today. I'm pretty excited to try it soon though! Anyways, here is the palette!

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe

Have you tried the Ambient Lighting Wardrobe? What are your thoughts on it? Is it worth the hype or not?

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment