Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 21 February 2015

Australis Makeup Haul!

Australis Makeup Haul

Hey guys!

So I decided to haul... again. And it was time I threw some big bucks at the brand Australis. A brand I have enjoyed for a long time. There are one or two of the items I purchased that I have tried before, but most I haven't had the pleasure of using quite yet! So let's just get right into it!

Australis Cray for Colour Eyeshadow Sticks and AC/ME Eyeshadows

In the eyes portion of this haul, I decided to purchase a couple of new products I haven't used or heard much of. I bought four of the eight available Cray for Colour Eyeshadow Sticks and all three of the limited edition AC/ME Eyeshadows.

Australis Go Long Lipsticks and AC/ME Velourlips




For lips, I decided to try the Go Long Lipsticks from the brand as well as a couple of the limited edition AC/ME Velourlips. I already have the original formula Velourlips so I am intrigued to try these too.


Australis Pretty Pastels Palette, A/C ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit, Go Camo Concealer, Full On Foundation Stick and Mineral High Lights

Lastly, and some of the products I am most excited about trying, are the face products! I purchased two palettes: the Pretty Pastels Palette and A/C ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit. The other face items purchased included the Go Camo Concealer, Full On Foundation Stick and Mineral High Lights Highlighting Liquid.

I am so excited to try these out! I have heard great things about most of these items and hope I have the same positive experience. Have you tried any of these products yet?

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment